Saturday, June 21, 2014

PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK HOLIDAY 2014

The Philippine Fashion Industry sets another remarkable dashing Holiday 2014 collection. As it reveal stunning collection are infallibly pretty, classically glamorous and well constructed with a lightness of hand that bellies the effort required to achieve it.  And my dear readers this Philippine Fashion Week season was insane and yeat. Just to share if you don't know aside from blogging what I ready do I work on a graveyard shift, means a regular employee. Luckily I was approved for a 3 days straight leaved so I can watch the show. My passion for fashion is getting intense. Why? Because the only way for me to stay zen in the stressful environment is to see beautiful artistic collections from the designers, see beautiful people wherein you share love and interest for fashion. So? what are the highlights for this year Philippine Fashion Week? Well, on this blog post I will going to feature my top favorite collection, something I would wear, not just on the runway.So lets get started.


ALBERT ANDRADA 


ANTHONY RAMIREZ COLLECTION








LIZANNE CUA




HAPPY ANDRADA


HARLEY RUEDAS

ERIC DELOS SANTOS


VEEJAY FLORESCA



SIDNEY PEREZ SIO
 DEXTER ALAZAS

That would just one of my favs.For more info about the latest trends this Philippine fashion week holiday 2014 you can visit PHILIPPINE FASHION WEEK facebook page by clicking the highlighted link..


No comments:

Post a Comment