Saturday, January 30, 2016

Cream Silk Transformation Event. Unleash The Modern Filipina In You

My first blog post for this year, cheers to that! I know it's been a while and I really really missed it. I'm just excited to everything that may come this year. Looking back all these years, I'm so happy that I met different people that I shared mutual passion and interest. Given that we're already into the 4th week of the year, I obviously didn't come out of the gates running on Jan.1st (as many did) by writing a post of my New Year's Resolutions or goals because I was still mulling over what I was most proud of, what I learned, what I worked the hardest on and where I need to improve and grow. As the year starts to hustle I told my self to put extra time to write and blog every memories. I'm mean not just about fashion and events that I attended but I will also include some of my travel bucket list soon! Alright, I know its a long intro here, forgive me cause you know it's been a while.  




Few weeks ago I got an email from one of the premier fashion magazine In the country which is Preview Magazine that I'm invited to the first ever live tvc for the one of the leading brand in hair product which is  Cream Silk. In partnership with other fashion magazine like YES, Metro, Cosmopolitan, Meg, MEGA, and Preview will be having a big event on January 23, 2016 at the World Trade Center Tent. I know the fact that this is such a major event as they will also launch their latest hair ambassador, so say no #FOMO



As we welcome to Cream Silk Transformation, how do we spot a modern Filipina? Is this really a question that's hard to spot? Or simply as being confidently beautiful will make you say that you are a #ModernFilipina? 

The Modern Filipina has become both a spotlight and a beacon. She has evolved into fearless and trailblazing individual determined to realize her dreams and make a positive impact in the world. 

Together with the Philippines top magazine, cream silk invite us to enjoy a glamorous, empowering and inspiring activity filled affair that will start off your journey of transformation.




Aside from live tvc, the event has  workshop on fashion, beauty, confidence building and hair care aim to empower and equip you with confidence to maximize your asset just as Cream Silk has been designed for the Filipina, to transform any hair into beyond beautiful hair.

As we get inside the event area, we started our workshop with YES Magazine. Our talk was given to us by Jonas Gaffud. It was a privileged to see him personally cause he is the only one who discover our 2015 Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach. Let's thank him for that, such a starmaker of the Modern Filipina. 2nd in line another workshop with Sarah Black for METRO mag on how to look your best in any photo. Actually this is not my first time to attend her workshop, PS its worth learning especially to someone who loves taking her ootd pose. Next with Cosmopolitan mag on modern Filipinas conquering new frontiers. 4th on the list is Preview mag, as they inspire us in the evolution of the Philippine fashion and modern Filipina by Pauline Juan and Isha Andaya. Next is MEG, ready to set work, unlocking the the girl boss in us. We had our free make up class and free loot. Lastly with mega magazine, who introduce us to Peewee Isidro and megas most stylish And most beautiful modern filipinas











Preview Magazine Fashion Stylist Daryl Chang

Former Chief Editor of Preview Pauline Juan

Unexpected appearance with our 2015 Miss Universe

Cream Silk Ambassador: Julian Ann San Jose, Coleen, Nadine, Heart, Rachelle Ann and Yassi







No comments:

Post a Comment